Anyone able to order a '22 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntsw1

Reaction score
My dealer was able to pick all my options and honor xplan discount but was unable to submit the order. They think the order bank won't open until pricing is announced.

Anybody else hear the same or differently?

I am ordering a limited as that is the nicest i can go without the awful 15" touchscreen.

twanger

Reaction score
My dealer said the system wasn’t operational today.

Is Xplan really the only discount we’ll be able to get?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No co figurator up either. That probably won't be available until job 1 starts. I for one am going to wait, out of necessity first off, and also so we can compare directly with the wagoneer.

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer yesterday and he told me I will be able to place an order starting tomorrow.

Order Guide was released and looks like only Platinum will have blue cruise.

I will order a Platinum. I will let you know tomorrow

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
I spoke with a dealership owner who identified that 2022 models would start hitting the lot in about two weeks. He said he couldn’t order until January. Jordan

OP
OP
H

Huntsw1

Reaction score
I spoke with a dealership owner who identified that 2022 models would start hitting the lot in about two weeks. He said he couldn’t order until January. Jordan
I believe your dealer is misinformed. This has been the expected dates:

• 10/13/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 11/18/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 01/18/2022 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

twanger

Reaction score
Woohoo, got my order in today for a Platinum Max. MSRP went up a bit over last year. Ugh. Making us really pay for that stupid giant touchscreen we don’t even want.

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What options and build did you order? How much was the total? I was thinking a platty max in race red with the 6spoke wheels, 2wd, no tow package, no rear entertainment.

twanger

Reaction score
What options and build did you order? How much was the total? I was thinking a platty max in race red with the 6spoke wheels, 2wd, no tow package, no rear entertainment.
Platinum Max 4x4 $81,245
HD Tow Pkg $795
Controltrac $1,100
Dest and Deliv $1,695

That base price for a 2021 Plat Max 4x4 was $79,200 so it’s a $2k price hike. But 2nd row captains chairs are now included in Platinum, which was a $600 option.

Last edited: