Anyone install a Readylift leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Huskins

Reaction score
No. Mine came with 20’s and that’s what I put back on it just wider and with larger tires. there is a guy who did it with the ccd, “dspec0328” on Instagram. You could reach out to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VTExpedition

Reaction score
I’ve done it on mine, 18’ Expedition Max Platinum. ReadLift 3F/2R, running 33.5” tires without trimming auto deploy running boards, no rubbing and no fender trimming needed.
Search VTExpedition for a post I did on this with pics.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve done it on mine, 18’ Expedition Max Platinum. ReadLift 3F/2R, running 33.5” tires without trimming auto deploy running boards, no rubbing and no fender trimming needed.
Search VTExpedition for a post I did on this with pics.

I cant seem to find it.. looking to do this but I have the ccd suspention.. this gives me hope... can you show me where you got the adapters?

VTExpedition

Reaction score
I cant seem to find it.. looking to do this but I have the ccd suspention.. this gives me hope... can you show me where you got the adapters?

Purchased vehicle at Koons Ford in Baltimore and had them take it to “No Limit” to have the level kit installed. Didn’t make sense to do it myself for what Koons charged me. Call them and I’m sure they will tell you how to install the kit with the ccd suspension

Reaction score
There are two people that make the brackets needed that I am aware of. You also need to find a shop that is willing to work with a little trial and error.

Attached is our 19 stealth with CCD

Reaction score
There are two people that make the brackets needed that I am aware of. You also need to find a shop that is willing to work with a little trial and error.

Attached is our 19 stealth with CCD

494F6792-97B8-4AF5-867A-57B4AEF69AF7.jpeg

Bonji

Reaction score
That Stealth looks very nice. I am still confused about the CCD...it is part of the Stealth package with 22in wheels, but if you also add the Heavy Duty Tow package...doesn't that remove the CCD? It's not listed on my window sticker.