Anyone install a Readylift leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bumpity bump... anyone with the readylift kit on a platinum know if those are for sure
the links I need to adjust??

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bumpity bump... anyone with the readylift kit on a platinum know if those are for sure
Have you contacted Readylift? They’ve had to have done one with those brackets, I would think

Neil T Casey

Reaction score

This is correct for the CCD. I am going to do mine in a couple months. I talked with MIEKKupload_2019-4-10_6-2-54.png about this, he sells/makes adjustable links so you dont have to move the actual brackets. Should be pretty straight forward and from what I have seen jacking up the vehicle the adjustments are not too crazy for the 3/2 readylift setup.

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ReadyLift tells me "no Platinum version in the works", so all custom made ;-)

good stuff, guys

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ReadyLift tells me "no Platinum version in the works", so all custom made ;-)

good stuff, guys
yes we kow that what is says on the package.. but its not hard to make those brackets to keep the sensors level.. that's all that needs to be done... I have an extra set I made 4 for my grand Cherokee air ride to lower that truck a little more...kept them and I know why now.. I just need to adjust them to size....I will post when I decide on rims and tires....

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
would you mind giving wheel size.. they look like 35s? looks great.. how does it drive.. I have to pull the trigger on some rims then the tires.. I already got the ready lift...also can you show us the brackets? would be a great help.. it would help all future lifters....no one has shown them.. they look like the pics I posted earlier correct?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2