Anyone install a Readylift leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CM Saw Dust

Reaction score
Tires are Toyo Open Country AT’s 12.5”x35”R 20’s. MPG combined (mostly in town) is around 14. Highway usually goes up to 17 or 18. Rides great! Tires are very quiet considering. Pick your wheels carefully (offset is important). Mine are +18mm. Truck is awesome off road.

aa42c6cc1a491ccfa3fd71871b8e94cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where did you get those fender flares they look great!

Chris C Aguilar

Reaction score
Very light trimming of the inner fender liner. I have the retractable running boards. I did shorten them about 3 inches. Simple to do.

Can you tell me more about the trimming of the running board. Does it just have a capped end that you remove and trim the

slowstanger

Reaction score
Yes I am. I have 1.5" spacers. They are not needed I just wanted the look. I do have very slight rubbing on the front but nothing bad at all.
upload_2019-12-29_21-32-11.jpeg
upload_2019-12-29_21-32-50.jpeg

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anybody here have any legitimate concern about wheel spacers? What is the effect on the warranty w/ wheel spacers? I guess honestly the same question could be asked about the lift/leveling kits as well.

I definitely didn’t think there was anything to it until.....I had an issue. But I do love the look with factory wheels.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anybody here have any legitimate concern about wheel spacers? What is the effect on the warranty w/ wheel spacers? I guess honestly the same question could be asked about the lift/leveling kits as well.

I definitely didn’t think there was anything to it until.....I had an issue. But I do love the look with factory wheels.

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome video. Doesn’t discuss if spacers would add wear and tear to the hub assembly. Talks about ball joints though.

Overall great video. Thanks for the link!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any change from factory will add more wear. Just the lift alone is at the max for alignment specs without UCA’s on the front and an entire new rear set up would be needed to any more. The guy above with the stock wheels and 1.5” spacers has a good look going on and is in better shape than I am with aftermarket wheels and no spacers.
26f1e0ed8264696dbac096613426acbd.jpg