Anyone raced other SUVs, cars or trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're no bro.

And yet you're on here posting what?? So far a bunch of drama.

So that’s a yes.

I’ll make sure to notify you when I buy a 91 Celica so you can feel better about your Datsun.

OP
OP
armoredsaint

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so my hankook tires really suck donkey balls in the rain when going into a traffic circle a little fast. i can feel it break traction...

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I challenged a Suzuki Samurai at a stop light once. He beat me off the line while I waited for the auto stop/start to kick in. Then it turned out I had the adaptive cruise control on, so it kept me two car lengths back the whole time.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I raced a hellcat yesterday. I put it in sport mode and blew the doors off him! Of course he didn't know we were racing but still...smoked him! ;)

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So serious question. What is the fastest off the line? Something like ‘Excite’ mode or regular mode with TC off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All I know is sport mode on my expedition "feels" way faster than normal mode. I think excite is the sport version on the lincoln. I don't use sport very often, normal mode still is pretty fast for the land yacht.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All I know is sport mode on my expedition "feels" way faster than normal mode. I think excite is the sport version on the lincoln. I don't use sport very often, normal mode still is pretty fast for the land yacht.
Land Barge maybe. The expedition isn’t sleek enough for Yacht status.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

The shift points are totally different. Much jumpier and responsive. It’s like you filled the tank with espresso