Anyone Want a 1st Gen Grey Interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilboatsman

Reaction score
I tried to post this in the "For Sale" area, but I guess I can't do that as a new member.

I just removed the grey interior out of my 2000 Expedition. I sold the seats, but I don't want to just throw the rest of it all away. I've heard that some members would like to swap out their tan interior for grey. If anyone is interested, make me an offer and it's all yours.

Everything except the seats and carpet, unless you really want the old ratty carpet. I live in Madison, WI.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha all i want is the seats...as long as they where leather...o well sorry

OP
OP
L

lilboatsman

Reaction score
Ok, seems like everyone else is probably thinking the same way. It's a shame to junk it all. I guess I will keep the airbags, in case someone needs those.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How did you replace your interior? I might be interested in it for the right price. I was gonna hit up the local junk yard on Tuesday, so if I can't find anything worth while I'll get back with you.

Please reply with pics of what you did with your interior!

omegalita

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hah!
I would like to take your interior because the "Diarrhea-Brown" interior ist not so my style...
But according to the shipping-prices it's not possible...:bawl:

I've replaced the front seats at my Gator. I took them from a Ford Mondeo ST (Recaro seats).
They are grey and have the much better lateral support.
But unfortunately the only grey part of the Interior...

Last edited:

dgalvin66

Reaction score
What parts do you still have? I realize you posted this 2 months ago but thought I would give it a shot since there has not been much responce.
Are we talking dash parts or door panels or just carpet and head liner type stuff?

I have a 97 that was not well cared for before I got it and would really like to clean it up some. Let me know what you have and what you are trying to get for it. Maybe we can work something out for some/all of it.
Dave