ATT hotspot - no internet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone else's vehicle hotspot wifi saying connected without internet on their phones? I checked the ATT website and I have data (it actually just renewed a few days ago). I can go into the FordPass Connect settings in the radio and see that it's connected to the network. Data usage is up to date too but my phone says no internet. I tried turning on and off both the phone and vehicle wifi and nothing. Also tried a radio reset and nothing. I am wondering if it is an ATT network issue.

OP
OP
Rob6805

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's back working. Must have been an ATT issue.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Were you in a location different than normal? I was using mine during that time window yesterday and it was working. Like around 4PM EDT?

OP
OP
Rob6805

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Were you in a location different than normal? I was using mine during that time window yesterday and it was working. Like around 4PM EDT?
No. I was in the same area as usual. Must have been an ATT issue. It started working again just a few hours later in the same location.