Auto stop eliminator sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks a million for the video! Are there any consequences when unplugging this like loss of backup sensors, CEL lights, etc.? Is this the same place the white box is in a 2018 Expedition? Thanks again!

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks a million for the video! Are there any consequences when unplugging this like loss of backup sensors, CEL lights, etc.? Is this the same place the white box is in a 2018 Expedition? Thanks again!

Anytime! As far as consequences go, the only one that website mentions that it can disable the trailer brakes when unplugged. I'm not sure if it's exactly in the same location as the Expedition, but I'd imagine it would be very close. I'd look, but my Expedition is still a week or two out.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The discount code (f150forum) is 15% on top of the sale price. Brings it down to around 75 bucks.

Has anyone tried unplugging that connector under the dash on their expy? If that works with no other issues, and free, I'm in.

I don't like autostop, but as long as I remember to turn it off, it's not a big deal. Actually, with these hot temps, it doesn't shut off anyway.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The eliminator box is nice, because in the rare instance that I want it back on, I can turn it back on. for instance if I was sitting idling for a long period of time, I Might use it as it will fire the engine up before the battery is dead...... Just brain storming

Breaker

Reaction score
When we get ours back from the dealership this weekend, I am going to try and unplug it and give it a shot. Ours is a 2019.

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those hacks all have drawbacks. Like being in tow mode, disabling rear sensors and camara. The eliminator leaves everything working and allows you to turn the auto stop back on with the push of a button.
It is tight getting that tray loose but it comes out fine.you just paid north of 50k for a vehicle and 90 bucks is an issue? Really? If I had to take this thing out I'd sell the vehicle. I hate that stupid auto stop feature and was furious when I found just how annoying it was. 94 degree weather in the sunshine state and the ac compressor shuts of when you hit a stop light or traffic? Your kidding? Wanna bet they fix it on the 2020 models?another thing that makes a big difference ceramic winow tint.

Overtow

Reaction score
It is a fantastic product very well constructed.
My doctor recommended it because it caused my blood pressure to go down not having to shut that darn thing off every time I drove it.
But seriously it is a good product, I've had ,3 people I know order one.

I'm confused. Can't you just disable the engine-off feature in the 4" dashboard screen?

Clearly this product must be doing something else...enlighten me please.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm confused. Can't you just disable the engine-off feature in the 4" dashboard screen?

Clearly this product must be doing something else...enlighten me please.

Sure you can, but you need to re-do this process every single time you restart the vehicle. I do a lot of short trips, and this Pi$$ed me off to the point I didn't even want to drive the expedition the first few weeks I had it. My wife wouldn't even ride with me, because all this BS was driving me crazy. I've since deleted that junk with this delete box and I'm making a list of what all else I need to delete thru a tune and thru forscan.