Auxiliary Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Kile

Reaction score
I tried to post here a few days ago, but it seems my post was deleted? Maybe because I posted a link? Not sure, but I'm trying to find a clean looking or OEM looking set of Auxilliary Switches that can be installed in a 4th Gen. I have searched the forums and haven't really seen anything, and I'm coming up empty on Google searches. Thanks!

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess the bigger question is for what and how many? I wanted something simple and completely out of the way. This is for a light bar, love that its clean, has haptic feedback (presses in and out) and the harness for it made it easy to wire. They come in different colors.

Or another picture here - https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/30-light-bar-installed.41321/page-7

20InchLightBar-2019Expy (5)_1.jpg

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It would be great if someone came up with toggle switches and plate that could easily snap in the area where the sunglass holder it located. For my Stealth model, a nice matte carbon fiber look would be nice. I don't have the need yet, but I may add a roof rack with lights next year (tires and lift are this year). When that happens, I would like something that looks stock.

OP
OP
Brian Kile

Brian Kile

Reaction score
I like the Raptor style switches for sure, and that switch-pro looks nice on the custom side. I don't have an immediate need, but was looking at rock lights, but then I will probably get a light bar, and I would like a roof basket and can't have that without more lights, so I hate to cut "one" hole and then end up needing six lol! Thank you!

Therabbittree

Reaction score
Has any one swapped the raptor overhead upfitters into a expedition? Love to try it. Do they come with out sunroof switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk