Best Anti-Break-in Alarm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep the factory alarm on my 2007 goes off when either A) 1 of the four doors is opened or B) the rear liftgate or it’s glass become ajar or C) Fireworks. I put a hammer through my window when I got stuck at the marina with keys locked in the truck and no phone or wallet (also in the truck). The alarm did however go off as soon as I opened the door. The Ford dealer got me the glass fast after a phone call for $80 I believe. Took about half hour to replace the window.
View attachment 34116
View attachment 34119
Remind me again, why you didn't use your door code entry.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remind me again, why you didn't use your door code entry.

Keycode card was locked in the truck with my wallet, put the code in my phone and memorized after this. Nice part about glass is it’s replaceable, door and weather stripping damage from sneaking rods in is worse imo.

Last edited:

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keycode card was locked in the truck with my wallet, put the code in my phone and memorized after this. Nice part about glass is it’s replaceable, door and weather stripping damage from sneaking rods in is worse imo.
Okay, I couldnt remember. Also didn't you change one of the door code strips out once?

CyberVinnie

Reaction score
Move to a non-infested, human area.....

Sorry brother, that really sucks....I'm not making light of that but you have to always consider the truism for infested areas: "If they can see it, it will become theirs"

You could always move up to Baltimore, I hear the mayoral candidates are all promising to stop crime!

jeff

Thanks Jeff, I actually prefer idiots like you who wear their racism on their sleeve. At least we know to pretty much ignore anything you say!

:scum:

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep the factory alarm on my 2007 goes off when either A) 1 of the four doors is opened or B) the rear liftgate or it’s glass become ajar or C) Fireworks. I put a hammer through my window when I got stuck at the marina with keys locked in the truck and no phone or wallet (also in the truck). The alarm did however go off as soon as I opened the door. The Ford dealer got me the glass fast after a phone call for $80 I believe. Took about half hour to replace the window.
View attachment 34116
View attachment 34119
Why didn't you use the keypad?

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 34116
View attachment 34119
Spare keys are good, where was yours?:(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65