Best Tow Mirrors for 2018,2019 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expy19-co

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2019 Expedition and gearing up for camping season. Just curious what people have used successfully on the 2018/2019 new body style expeditions for towing mirrors.

I've seen previous posts but missed anything that specifically addressed 2018/2019 body style

mssbf2011

Reaction score
I've been using universal-fit suction-cup attached mirrors on my 2018 while towing my camper. Still waiting for something better to come out. I'm surprised nothing has hit the market yet...

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use these aero ones on my 17, they vibrate like crazy. Save yourself a few bucks and buy the kind that ratchet strap around the mirror, they cost less and not as vibration prone. With only the single support arm holding the aero ones on, it doesn't take much flex of the mirror housing to make a big movement at the far end of the mirror arm. My stock mirrors are rock solid without vibration when towing even with these vibrating aero things clamped on.

Doug Morgan

Reaction score
If **** doesn't come out with a slip on custom one by spring I am going to to with something like that for now as well.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score

DCBraith

Reaction score
I will be installing McKesh mirrors on my 2018 Expedition sometime next week. The Online review are excellent. Does anyone know of any issues with these mirrors?

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score