Black or PTM running boards

Black or PTM running boards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm stashing $$$$ away for my modified FMF paint job and i'm down to one decision.....Black limited running boards...or PTM running boards

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross isnt the FMF black on the bottom anyway or are you going with the scheme just diff. colors?

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FMF is black on top just below the windows all around then goes up on the hood to give a twin scoop illusion....FMF is black top/red bottom...i want black/green...i love the estate green..i call it "money green"...i'm looking for a green that will stand out...but not flashy...not to dark...similar to the camaro green...but not quite...i've been on house of kolors and dupont...seems like i this will be a custom paint color thats not in production anywhere

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i say bed line your running boards. not only will it be black but it adds a texture so its less slippery in the wet. or even bed line it and then ptm. that would look good too.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3rd gen painted boards will fit on ours right?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i say bed line your running boards. not only will it be black but it adds a texture so its less slippery in the wet. or even bed line it and then ptm. that would look good too.

ewww panda:buttkick: His car has class, thats like mixing Donald Trump with Kid Rock:mfr_closed1:

3rd gen painted boards will fit on ours right?

I havent the slightest clue but I would have to say ptm.