blend door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nycnftm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In a city like Atlanta what would you guys say it would cost to have a local mechanic fix the blend door (a/c blowing wherever it feels like) repair cost? Today is 100 degrees and I do not need the window cooled

Plati

Reaction score
y'all dont say zactly what the whole problem is
is it anything like this, that you can fix for free?

whole lotta video on youtube and this Forum
i had this problem once
nice thing if you fix it is no shop time inconvenience

OP
OP
nycnftm

nycnftm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cool i’ll look into the video. The problem is that when the air conditioner is on occasionally it blows on the window occasionally it blows on the floor and occasionally it blows out of the vents and when it’s hot out you want it to blow out the vents

brcknrdg Rob

Reaction score
I watched a video like this and fixed mine for the cost of a tube. Must be a mechanics dream, "sorry miss, we are going to need your car for a couple of days while we recongiure the flux capaciter"

OP
OP
nycnftm

nycnftm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It will be a few days before I can get under the hood, but the first video above won’t do, looks like the battery is towards the back in that video. mine is in the front.

Bilsto

Reaction score
This just happened to me on my 2000 Eddie Bauer yesterday. Never did it before. I watched the video and am going to look for that.