Both side mirror Turn signal and puddle lights no longer work!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Funstuie

Reaction score
So another day and another screw up on my part. The passenger puddle light was dead so I removed the light and pulled the lens off and put in a new LED bulb. Great I thought, reinstalled the light and it didn't work. So I thought maybe the light fitting itself was dead but I noticed the drivers puddle light was no longer working (it was working fine up to this point).

The cargo lights still worked and I checked online and in the manual and it would seem these are on the same circuit/fuse so I drove to O'Reilly's to get some fuse and as I learned to drive not in America I use my turn signals and I noticed the mirror signals not working.

Anyway, I replaced the fuse in the engine compartment for the mirrors and also the internal fuse box for the puddle lights. Still no puddle lights or turn signal. So I'm stumped as everything I have read says the puddle lights are on the same circuit as the cargo lights which are working.

What else can I check?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Using a test light or meter check the fuse for power on both of the little test points on top of the fuse (ATO style). If you have power at the fuse check for power at the bulb socket.

OP
OP
F

Funstuie

Reaction score
The leds are not installed. So it progressed today to the turn signals started working again. Puddle lights are still not working though.

Begwi

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened here to finish this problem?

I have made no modifications to my 2015 Platinum. This weekend, one side mirror turn signal light stopped working, but now has started working again and the rear turn signal stopped. Then the rear signal started to work and now both puddle lights are out. Everything else seems fine. Any thoughts? Is there a common relay, or do I have a short somewhere. TIA.

2015 Platinum 4WD

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened here to finish this problem?

I have made no modifications to my 2015 Platinum. This weekend, one side mirror turn signal light stopped working, but now has started working again and the rear turn signal stopped. Then the rear signal started to work and now both puddle lights are out. Everything else seems fine. Any thoughts? Is there a common relay, or do I have a short somewhere. TIA.

2015 Platinum 4WD
This thread is five years old, start a new thread with your specific problem. Your problem could be a bad ground in the circuit. Welcome to this site.