CCD delete or testing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tys expedition

Tys expedition

Reaction score
i was sort of relying on that as a solution when i get into my raptorization. just got mine back from the body shop. had to get a new bumper thanks to the tire shop tech backing into it. ive got a stock bumper to use to template a steel offload bumper now. need something to knock the deer down in nevada and idaho. i swear i hit a full family of rabbits every trip up 318. only a matter of time before something bigger.

OP
OP
Tys expedition

Tys expedition

Reaction score
ill be doing all gen two 2019 stuff. fox live valve shocks. hoping to find a way to bridge the connector difference if the rpg doesn't work. otherwise they just go in unplugged at the highest stiffness. im pretty sure there will be an aftermarket adjuster pretty soon. the delete is already there an adjustment needle shouldn't be to much harder

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd be worried about only doing the raptor front shocks... Being double the size I wonder (doubt) the tuning would be the same as the small "lux" shocks they put on our trucks. I suppose if the valves take the same signal it could work... but I wouldn't bet on it.

I didn't buy the box. I found someone as crazy as I am who had a lifted Expi that someone else had to have so now he's building a Navi. Guess what else he also got his hands on...

He has some plans for it, you will beat him to Raptor suspension but if you want to follow the build his insta is HERE. Currently he's keeping the ACC and using the Ready Lift. Which has me tempted for now...

Screenshot_20200807-161830_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200807-161907_Instagram.jpg

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Crappiest tires I have ever owned on that Navy, so sad. But the bumper is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tys expedition

Tys expedition

Reaction score
I’ll be talking to the dealership tomorrow. Really want to know what warranty issues I’ll have if I start doing stuff. So tuff when I have 80k of bumper to bumper left

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The voice of reason is kicking in??? NOOOOO! haha

Just tell them it will be all oem parts. See what that gets you... Until you get the sawzall out you should be able to go back to stock if major issues arise.