Center console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any good center console organizers out there for the 2019? With how big that console is I can only imagine what a disaster could happen in that thing.

What are you all doing to keep it organized?

cgrigsby

Reaction score
Won't let me post a link for some reason, says it's spam. Search "vehicle OCD" on Amazon. I've used them before on my Toyotas and it works well on the Expy.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkfe53398ba6415484646ad6cd59a36fd2.jpg

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When we first got our Expy, I tried (just for the heck of it) to see if my 3yo girl would fit there. She did, with a smile on her face. Heck, you could smuggle kids across the border if you wanted to that's how large that center console is! That is a tongue-in-cheek comment folks. I know we live in a time of utter sensitivity.

Lucky for me, my center console is stuffed with extra diapers and wipes.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Won't let me post a link for some reason, says it's spam. Search "vehicle OCD" on Amazon. I've used them before on my Toyotas and it works well on the Expy.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkfe53398ba6415484646ad6cd59a36fd2.jpg
I wonder how close the Expy console is to the Navigator console... amazon says this won’t fit my Navigator. I also have the CD player that’s in the console. So the one that fits the expy is the same one for the f250 super duty’s, is that what I’m reading in that amazon description?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When we first got our Expy, I tried (just for the heck of it) to see if my 3yo girl would fit there. She did, with a smile on her face. Heck, you could smuggle kids across the border if you wanted to that's how large that center console is! That is a tongue-in-cheek comment folks. I know we live in a time of utter sensitivity.

Lucky for me, my center console is stuffed with extra diapers and wipes.
You’re a monster!

Please read that in a completely sarcastic tone, I know we live in a time of utter sensitivity.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m adding a picture of my Navigator console so could someone confirm how similar this is to the one in the Expy? It’s roughly 10.25 wide (right to left) by 8 long (front to back). I’d love some type of organization in there.CD6E2B46-0539-4FDF-8AC0-BA9F1CAA8C80.jpeg

cgrigsby

Reaction score
I don't think it'll fit. It's a tight fit and the disc player will definitely interfere.

Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm intrigued on the padded arm rests on the Navigators council! I've only seen them thru the windows, and never sat in one.