Confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziggyzag420

Reaction score
Thinking about trading in the king ranch for a 2023 platinum max . I was looking at the specs is the timberline the only expedition to get the 3.5 Ho .

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thinking about trading in the king ranch for a 2023 platinum max . I was looking at the specs is the timberline the only expedition to get the 3.5 Ho .
The only two trims to get the H.O. is the Timberline and Stealth Performance Package

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow, the platinum isn't cool enough now? You'd think to compete with the GM premier trim they would still have the HO engine in the platinum. Must be covid and supply chain to blame again, wink wink. More and more of a reason to stay where I am for now and reconsider my options in a couple years.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow, the platinum isn't cool enough now? You'd think to compete with the GM premier trim they would still have the HO engine in the platinum. Must be covid and supply chain to blame again, wink wink. More and more of a reason to stay where I am for now and reconsider my options in a couple years.
I agree. It is strange that the Plat does not get the HO engine.