cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpeltzel

Reaction score
Check the sensor on the master cylinder, even if it had been replaced by that recall. My cruise wouldn’t work, then after replacing my pads it started working for awhile, the out again after a month. I troubleshot it to that sensor being gummed up and collapsing the calipers halfassed cleaned that up for a minute. You maybe able to just clean it, but if it hasn’t been replaced, REPLACE it now or at least park it away from your garage and house. It should be under a recall if it hadn’t, even still I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jpeltzel

Reaction score
Check the sensor on the master cylinder, even if it had been replaced by that recall. My cruise wouldn’t work, then after replacing my pads it started working for awhile, the out again after a month. I troubleshot it to that sensor being gummed up and collapsing the calipers halfassed cleaned that up for a minute. You maybe able to just clean it, but if it hasn’t been replaced, REPLACE it now or at least park it away from your garage and house. It should be under a recall if it hadn’t, even still I believe.

I just saw you checked that sensor, so. Nevermind. [emoji3061]

RonB1964

Reaction score
I was able to check the cruise switch functionality at the speed control connector under the hood. Excellent advice on the air bag.