Dials going nuts at certain road intersection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sawyer

Reaction score
Hey any one ever have this happen: When I drive thru this certain interstection/area NE of Denver, my console goes nuts, like alienation or something possessed. RAdio goes off, lights go off on console, but engine is fine. All guages flip to the right then to zero then to normal (oil, temp, speedometer, tack). Happens for one second or two then everything is fine. Until yesterday when it happened again and the HI TEMP , LOW OIL light came on and stayed on. Also the MPG and direction (NW< SW etc) do not work, are not accurate. I checked oil, pressure, coolant all are good and with good levels. I took it to the mechanic and nothing is wrong except he may check computer and sensor on Monday. Any comments??

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Secret Goverment Experiment!

Man that is weird....

There isn't a radio station broadcasting from there or anything is there?

newtofords

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's the site of a buried porsche. The porsche was driving fast and cut an expedition driver off. The expedition wasted no time and promptly ran over the porsche. Now the ****'s are trying to find their lost porsche by using their satellites that the Russians put into space for them because the ****'s were too stupid to figure out which way was up. That intersection is just a reminder that the cold war is still hot.

pronstar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So long as it consistently happens at the same spot, it sounds like electromagnetic or RF interferrence.

Sometimes signals just converge at certain points, sounds like that's one of them.

Carmakers test and try to prevent this, but it doesn't always work. Once in a while, you'll read stories in the paper about such "haunted" places.

green monster

Reaction score
Until, you figure out what's going on, I 'd stay away from that intersection. You getting dosed with some kind of rf. Could be unhealthy unless you like 2 headed children...

OP
OP
S

Sawyer

Reaction score
well I appreciate the comments and stories lol, we could start a comic strip here..I can't avoid the intersection, so hope my kids don't get cancer.. My daughter does start babbling incoherently sometimes when we go by there, but I just thought it was because she is five years old!! My son who is one yr old just goes absolutely still and quiet. Maybe I should offer a live cat or rat or something! To the porsche soul lost!

OP
OP
S

Sawyer

Reaction score
Okay an update on the console alien.... today I drove through the same intersection I mentioned before and all the dials on the console went flat. They did not come back up and the radio went off. The engine is fine. The windows do not work now either or the reading lights. Headlights work. Now this sounds like a fuse blew to me. Any comments?