ECU connector pinout for 2011 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I need to find the HSCAN wires at the ECU.
Does anyone have access to the connector diagrams for the Body, Engine, and Transmission connectors that connect to the ECU? I'm in the home stretch of a project I'm working on. But I can't find them online.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I need to find the HSCAN wires at the ECU.
Does anyone have access to the connector diagrams for the Body, Engine, and Transmission connectors that connect to the ECU? I'm in the home stretch of a project I'm working on. But I can't find them online.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys.
Might be worth signing up for a subscription to alldatadiy.com. They have pin diagrams for everything!

I have it for my 07 but its probably a different diagram.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's actually cheaper than I thought it was for access to ALLDATA. Thanks for the tip.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
That's actually cheaper than I thought it was for access to ALLDATA. Thanks for the tip.
Well regular alldata is more expensive because you can look at any car. DIY just does the model you enter at registration

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the Pin outs. Found it on the C175B plug on the PCM. My little CAN bus project works great now!