End of the road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have loved my expedition since I’ve had it, but the need for a pick up and more towing capabilities have pushed me into the F-150 market. I am picking up my 2013 this week and will be posting the expedition for sale in the classifieds here. I wish you all well, the 5.4 2v has treated me better than I deserve and it has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see from your Craigslist ad that you put F150 tow mirrors on the Eddy. Was that a direct swap or was there some modifications needed?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have loved my expedition since I’ve had it, but the need for a pick up and more towing capabilities have pushed me into the F-150 market. I am picking up my 2013 this week and will be posting the expedition for sale in the classifieds here. I wish you all well, the 5.4 2v has treated me better than I deserve and it has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned.
Good luck with your new Pickup. 46!

OP
OP

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see from your Craigslist ad that you put F150 tow mirrors on the Eddy. Was that a direct swap or was there some modifications needed?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

They are a bolt on mirror from 1A auto. They made it much easier to manage on the highway with a trailer.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
....huh, come to think of it, aint Andy's posts missing their usual wall of pics???

OP
OP

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to update this, the expedition has sold. I really will miss that truck. In case anybody was wondering, 149k miles and sold for 5300.