Expedition performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a spare tire on my 1999. Not to brag, but I do.

OP
OP
G

I just thought it to be intereseting to list so many items that seem to be of little consequence. It wasnt directed at a particular person. You people have some REAL problems if you took that comment as an attack of any kind .So be quiet and dont be such squares. I am truly sorry you are so lame though.

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I guess I am one of those "compensating" people. :rolleyes:

Just remember that those items in the sigs help others to decide what works and what doesn't, and oft times I am emailed as to what I think of the selections I have made.

This group is primarily to have folks help each other and bounce ideas back and forth, which really can't be done unless you express yourself (& your Expy) in some fashion, which as it has obviously been seen, in the signature. :)

OP
OP
G

I didnt think this would be such a big deal. And yes most sigs are very helpful.

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm sorry "icehouse" i shouldn't have acted out toward you (it's immature). it was just the first comment (that i felt related to my post) that seemed purposely mean. I hadn't seen that on any thread i have read on this site yet. I was just suprised and posted exactly how it made me feel the moment i read it.

I'm just grabbing at straws with my truck and the warranty, and if i can get something fixed under warranty i'd like to. All i wanted to find out was if someone else might have had a problem anything like the things i had listed.

i apologize for not keeping a gas mileage thread soley on the topic of gas mileage. I'm over this thread.

Fred69

Reaction score
Ditto: Icehouse, Welcome Brother! Lifes too short for petty things. I read a couple of your other post's, and found them to be within that which I believed this group to be about.

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
TodzY2KExpy: how do you like the monroe shocks?? i can't decide between them or the edlebrok (spelling???). just coming down off major shoulder surgery pain killers...the stryker pain pump is awesome!!

TodzY2KExpy

Reaction score
Originally posted by cnuttgirl
TodzY2KExpy: how do you like the monroe shocks?? i can't decide between them or the edlebrok (spelling???). just coming down off major shoulder surgery pain killers...the stryker pain pump is awesome!!

Much better than stock, firm, better control. But from what I hear NO replacement shocks for an X ride soft. If i had to do it over I would consider either Bilstein or Edlebrocks. Not much more in price.