Expedition takes on Goldmine hill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, they specifically stated they aired down the tires on the ZR2 for the video also on the home page. But they didn’t on the Expedition because if they had the TPMS idiot light would’ve been on.
He also has left the drive mode in "Normal" as opposed to one of the various off-road options.

poppie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just the thing to do with a NEW $70,000.00 -$80,000.00 truck, when he's done why not take it to the mud bog's and just finish it off ,It might be a rental or the DUDE in the OP is living off of Dad's money & just don't care , most people that bust their xyz to buy a NEW truck would never treat one like he did , unbelievable :(.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just the thing to do with a NEW $70,000.00 -$80,000.00 truck, when he's done why not take it to the mud bog's and just finish it off ,It might be a rental or the DUDE in the OP is living off of Dad's money & just don't care , most people that bust their xyz to buy a NEW truck would never treat one like he did , unbelievable :(.

WOW, I think you are in the wrong vehicle segment. An FX4 with skid plates not to be taken off road? LOL! It did fine for the behemoth ut is with an unskilled driver/ street tires. It was a controlled experiment they do all the time, get over it.

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM wised up and decided to spend the extra money on IRS (for 2020) so maybe they could get a smooth ride too. The GM triplets bounce so hard going over small bumps in the road that it’s really uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18-FX4-GUY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took mine off road yesterday with some deep ruts and drops going on Old Government road in California to Fort Pah-ute that cross washes with big banks. My friends thought at time we where going to high center of nose in on some of them and it did well. Some section of road real bad but made it threw. Cant wait till the Icon lift hits public and be that much better and hoping with proper tires do the full trip.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took mine off road yesterday with some deep ruts and drops going on Old Government road in California that cross washes with big banks, My friends thought at time we where going to high center of nose in on some of them and it did well. Some section of road real bad but made it threw. Cant wait till the Icon lift hits public and be that much better and hoping with proper tires do the full trip.

Nice! Any pics of the expy in action?

18-FX4-GUY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only one I stopped to take this one because I was so impressed we made it. I should have took it with it right at edge both ways to see the real drop and angle. Hard to tell but was a good size drop down and up that my crew thought we were going to nose in it was like a 2 to 3 foot drop down into the wash and out. That road pic is the distance we traveled. Some parts were real rocky and big whoops that I was close to high centering. Had to take that area slow, big rocks sticking up everywhere and road was pure rocks toward top of journey heading up to fort. Also rear pic you can see in center of bank smooth where the spare did rub ground climbing out of wash.c7ca0560fb2a58ded8997bed855db74a.jpg97c600b6769c1d1efeeef29a84e87b8c.jpg198d777e84a3dfcc5c2009a2b806b895.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

18-FX4-GUY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
44588008_10156394969281140_6308914556726935552_n.jpg
LGE CTS Motorsport Expi with there Icon lift.

Last edited: