Flood Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas Nepper

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Expy with 84,000 miles and would like to extend my current Flood Ford extended warranty, has anyone been able to do that. I t will expire at 100,000 miles. Love driving the vehicle but need the protection with this vehicle.
Also, had my Cam Phasers done in warranty and I checked that they did use the new improved replacement parts. Is it likely that these will fail again or am I possibly home free with that problem?

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Expy with 84,000 miles and would like to extend my current Flood Ford extended warranty, has anyone been able to do that. I t will expire at 100,000 miles. Love driving the vehicle but need the protection with this vehicle.
Also, had my Cam Phasers done in warranty and I checked that they did use the new improved replacement parts. Is it likely that these will fail again or am I possibly home free with that problem?
So far I don't find any Youtube video saying newly designed camphaser fails again. I have more concern on the transmission. Have you ever got the CDF drum replaced?

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
try to get an extension or new esp plan beyond. There are 8373837 other things that can fail that would cost a boat load of money out of pocket.
Get the LED lighting option included. (if u have led)

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wondered the same thing last week and called Ford (who verified I have an extended warranty) and was told you can only extend an extended warranty if you're within the original 36/36. Outside of that, when your original ESP expires, you will have to go with a "used ESP" protection plan thru Ford. That's as far as I got.

dzeppos

Reaction score
For us Californians, we are not allowed to buy a warranty online. You have to call Ford Directly or a dealer and haggle a price.
I have a 2020 Plat Max, with 30k miles. To extend the warranty with Premium Care (The best tone) to 6 years 75k, they want $2810 (dealer wanted $3100). Yet, I see in AZ and other states, I can get it for $1500-$1800. Any Californians with experience on best prices on getting Premium Care?

Michael D Morris

Reaction score
For us Californians, we are not allowed to buy a warranty online. You have to call Ford Directly or a dealer and haggle a price.
I have a 2020 Plat Max, with 30k miles. To extend the warranty with Premium Care (The best tone) to 6 years 75k, they want $2810 (dealer wanted $3100). Yet, I see in AZ and other states, I can get it for $1500-$1800. Any Californians with experience on best prices on getting Premium Care?
Doesn't your brother in law have a AZ mailing address?

mlogan

Reaction score
Just checked prices for a 6 year 125k from Flood, Granger and Ziegler (if you use PAYINFULL code), they are all the same. Ziegler allows a payment plan but don't see the old DAMON code works any longer for $150 off just the PAYINFULL for $250 off.

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered mine online and got it for $1,685. The online dealers are selling it for less than most Ford dealers can buy it for.

BMW2FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lombard Ford is another good one to shop online with besides the ones mentioned. I have a 2018 with 78k and just purchased the Premium Care Ford ESP coverage to 11 years (2029) and 150k about a month ago. After choosing the Premium care, you can add on the lighting coverage for about $100 as well as key coverage for about the same which is a great deal if you have LED lights. There was an inspection fee of $119 and they came to my home to check over the truck plus a road test. After that, it was confirmed via e-mail and now in my FordPass App showing the coverage terms. The Ford ESP is the best route since it will use factory parts and the dealers to repair your vehicle and not have to go through the non sense of aftermarket warranties trying to use non OEM or junkyard parts.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@BMW2FORD ....what did you pay? Did you have a previous ESP? I believe if you have a current ESP, they do not charge to inspect your vehicle to "extend" your ESP.

I'm SO on the fence as to what to do. My ESP expires in Nov of this year. Think I need brakes and will need tires this summer. I just don't know if I want to put $5000 into a 6 YO vehicle (brakes, tires, ESP), especially when you look at current book value.

I bought my ESP thru Anderson and Koch and it was a great deal back then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire