New Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My current Extended warranty expires in Feb. just had our 2019 in for shifting hard at times and they were able to duplicate it twice and replace the valve body. That would have been $1400. There was a service bulletin that covered it so no deductible was due. I was able to extend the Extended Warranty for 60K miles or 4 years. $2618. I’m just under 60K miles. I think it was a good choice. One turbo or cam phasers and it paid for its self. I was a big fan of the extended as I’m very mechanical can do almost anything but we travel often and it’s just piece of mind. And I’m not getting any younger!
It's never just the valve body.
If I'm reading this correctly, you extended your esp to 60k miles, but you're almost to 60k miles?
Or are you saying your esp runs for 4 more years or to 120k miles (whichever comes first)?

OP
OP
F

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They did TSB-23-2250. They were able to duplicate the problem twice. The service guy said they replaced the valve body. The invoice says overhauled. Either way it's shifting like a brand new vehicle. The Extended goes for 60K more miles. I now expire on Oct 26, 2027 or 119,500 miles on the vehicle.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased mine at Lombard. ESP is a good investment with the amount of things that can go wrong. They had the best price and good customer service.

VBreithaupt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the ESP is the rental coverage. $60 for 10 days? At least that is what mine is. If your vehicle is in for something major you are screwed plus $60 doesn't even cover the cost of a Expedition rental.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 Gold Certified came with a 7 year 100,000 miles premium warranty and I had to use it once. Big expense saver. If I keep the vehicle that long, I will be purchasing another one. It will cost me around 3k for a 10 year 125000 replacement. I'm sure that price will go up. But it's still worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani