Flood Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccssid

Reaction score
@BMW2FORD ....what did you pay? Did you have a previous ESP? I believe if you have a current ESP, they do not charge to inspect your vehicle to "extend" your ESP.

I'm SO on the fence as to what to do. My ESP expires in Nov of this year. Think I need brakes and will need tires this summer. I just don't know if I want to put $5000 into a 6 YO vehicle (brakes, tires, ESP), especially when you look at current book value.

I bought my ESP thru Anderson and Koch and it was a great deal back then.
you can pay several tens of thousands of dollars and get a new/newer vehicle........you will still have to pay for tires and brakes as they wear (as you would on virtually any vehicle). Just saying. Ask yourself if you indeed want a newer vehicle and what is the mechanical condition of your existing vehicle ?

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ccssid ....All valid points, but if I buy something new/newer, I wouldn't need brakes or tires for several years, and most likely, I wouldn't keep what ever for more than 3 years anyway. I don't normally keep anything for more than two years. At this point, there's really nothing out there that I'm that smitten with. Mechanically, nothing wrong with this truck. For that matter, it's actually one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Honestly, 5 grand is a LOT cheaper than trading plus $25-35K cash. Like I said, on the fence. Perhaps the best course is the keep it two more years and see what's out there then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett