Ford, Are you Listening? 2018+ Change/Wish List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate6966

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I must not have the right options installed or know the voice commands, because the system only wanted to let do navigation stuff or make a call/text.
I don't know. I have Sync 3 in my '19 Plati

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Few things to add,

1. Have the heated seat and seat back be separate! My Escalade I could choose either both, or just the seat back, which is all you want on a long drive.

2. The ability to change the ambient light is awesome, but ya forgot one....
IMG_9657.jpg

3. I can with the push of one button I can change from km/h to mph, it sure would be nice if when I switched to mph it would display my fuel mileage in mpg as well instead of L/100km

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sat in the new Expy at the car show. I didn’t like the extra cushy “bounce” in the 2nd row seats of the Platinum model they had. Not sure if Ford changed something but it definitely felt bouncier in both the seat back and seat cushion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhExped

Reaction score
My wish list is simple - allow me to TURN OFF the hands free kick option to open the hatch! Right now, it's only all powered (including kick option) or manual only.

+1 there!

In addition, how about make EVERY configurable setting persist through restarts?

For example, if I'm a driver who likes running boards deployed all the time, why not let me set them to NEVER retract? And, if I am a pet owner whose animals frequently ride in the car, why not let me set the security system to perimeter only and have a it stick indefinitely (or at least default)? Or, if I'm out driving on gravel for the day and I switch the drive mode to match the conditions, why not persist that setting between restarts?

I don't get why some settings stick and some reset with each restart. So confusing and frustrating for this '18 Limited owner.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And, if I am a pet owner whose animals frequently ride in the car, why not let me set the security system to perimeter only and have a it stick indefinitely (or at least default)?
You should be able to do this. Instead of having it ask you upon exit, just set it to one or the other and it should stick. I did that the second day I had mine two years ago and it's never asked me again.

mhExped

Reaction score
You should be able to do this. Instead of having it ask you upon exit, just set it to one or the other and it should stick. I did that the second day I had mine two years ago and it's never asked me again.

I've tried changing the default to perimeter only, but it always resets upon next start. '18 Limited.