Ford field service action number 21B10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What I find funny is I got an email, but nothing on my app. I just had mine in for an oil change last week....what timing. It's not a recall. It's a field service action. Whatever that means. Is that a TSB?

Also, I find it interesting that my app says I'm due for service in about a year or 4700 miles. Doesn't the manual say one year or 10,000 miles? Hmmm.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not received anything. Mine is a mid 2018 build.

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No notice here. I believe mine is an April 2018 manufactured 2018? Then again, I have a Canadian model. Maybe mine doesn't suffer the same issues? It is klinky at startup, but clears within 20-30 seconds.

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Caught my dealer by surprise. They actually called me today to tell me that my replacement dash is still on backorder (estimate around 2-4 more weeks), and that Ford closed my rattling wastegate case, so the dealer got it reopened and escalated again. Going on 7 months for that one.

I will just get this update done once the dash is in. Get as much done in one visit as I can.

This is where some of the OTA update functionality of some other modern cars is really nice.

Last edited:

lefty hack

Reaction score
2018 Canadian, no message or email. I did have rattling last year and I think they did what the TSB is requiring. I’ll check the paper work tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

explorersvt

Reaction score
Just got my app notice today.....really wonder about the 5 star tune.....
Mine went in for the phaser replacement a few weeks back,they also updated the pcm. My strategy code did not change and the tune went back on without issue. If the code does change 5star will charge to update the tune.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt