Front bumper air deflector on 2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Am I missing a fairing or air deflector here?

Driving at speeds over 50, I thought I noticed a very slight wind noise coming from an odd place... under the vehicle. It looks like a fairing is missing from this location... anyone know what it’s called or where to find one?

DD82CD8E-6B6E-4AF1-80B4-9BE23DB57B50.jpeg

19B0240D-459F-4572-BC40-5206EEA03B0C.jpeg

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like your missing 2 to 3 parts to me. But hey you have easy access for changing oil now!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Looks like your missing 2 to 3 parts to me. But hey you have easy access for changing oil now!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah it looks like the dealer took it off to change the oil and never replaced it.

At least I know what the noise is now. I was getting worried what I thought was wind noise might be the beginning of a bearing growl

TheRealMcL0VN

Reaction score
Mine is missing the same piece or pieces. I'd like to know the parts as well. Not sure if it really needs it, but when looking up from the bottom it looks pretty vulnerable. Even the slight protection would ease my mind a little bit

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Mine is missing the same piece or pieces. I'd like to know the parts as well. Not sure if it really needs it, but when looking up from the bottom it looks pretty vulnerable. Even the slight protection would ease my mind a little bit

Don’t want any rocks or pebbles flying up there. Not to mention in winter, a nice salt spray

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If she keeps going "commando" like that, she be vulnerable to any engine pervert that walks close enough for an "*******" cell phone pic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett