Front bumper air deflector on 2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuzzmanmatt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like you're missing the fan shroud. There's a little dangly bit that swings right out of the way, it might be worth a junkyard visit.

FanShroud.png.jpg

dcsang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe you're missing the flexible front air deflector. It's Ford part #7L1Z-8327-A for my 2013 and looks like this. I'm missing the original push clips and I'm trying to identify the correct size. The darn thing loosens every time I'm in the highway.

81ks7-MJ8DL._SL1500_.jpg

ricco4592

Reaction score
the lower part of the fan shroud just clips in and clips off easily. you guys look to be missing the lower, my truck was missing it when i bought it too. The lower part can be found but it took a lot of research for me, any you may be better off purchasing the whole shroud or hitting up a junkyard for one

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2007-2009 Expeditions have a clutch driven cooling fan with a plastic shroud there. 2010+ units have twin electric fans instead so the shroud was deleted.

dcsang

Full Access Members
Reaction score