Full Race Freak-O-Boost Finally Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ellison Brown III

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Now that my warranty is up, I may consider pulling the trigger on this in the future.
JasonH,

That’s basically what I was waiting for as well. Though I do have a third party extended warranty I decided what the hell!!! Only live once. Not to mention it’s not coming outta Ford’s pocket at this point, so they shouldn’t care.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have a Bluetooth dongle, do a 1/4 mile run. I would be curious to know what kind of acceleration numbers it puts up.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did this kit come with inconel studs for the manifold? I think I have a manifold leak. If I have to get the manifold replaced I'd like to try and get the Full Race installation hardware.

OP
OP
Ellison Brown III

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a solid tq#! I bet It always feels like your in the power with that much tq?
Had Steve, it feels really good. Especially noticeable on the highway. When I’m cruising at 65-70mph, and then I put my foot in it a little, the acceleration is really strong. Very noticeable difference from stock!!!

OP
OP
Ellison Brown III

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can’t find the other sheet. We did it again after the temperature got a bit warmer. Those numbers were early in the morning in Colorado… in December. The dyno was still cold; this can play with the final numbers according to the tuner. Damn it… I thought I got the updated sheet. Any how… you get the idea.