Go Vertical?

Go Vertical?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
honestly i wish i would have gotten a mesh grille instead, but no doubt i love my black billet grille.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought about mesh...idk about the one you have there...if i could find one like the truck in the Truckin mag...i would be more inclined to go with that style...idk about the wire wesh though...nothing's wrong with mine now...just trying to make it good...

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like it ill buys urs off you when u upgrade

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think that the vertical one would look good and would be different than everyone else

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats the street scene gen 2 body kit, the gen one was like slapping a lightning bumper on an expy it was not ugly but not good looking either, there called the speed grille about $180 for chrome upper and lower,it comes in brushed alum and black too, i believe thats the same ppl who made the hitch cover that ross has. go to sport truck direct and they have the current pricing on the body kit and grille. im undecided on a grill i want to do the mesh t-rex grille that "black mamba" posted but ive seen horror stories from guys on cardomain about those not lining up and bugs hitting the chrome outer trim and denting it badly (its very thin) im still leaning to the formt end swap so ive been holding out if your going with a billet this is prob the cleanest ive seen

B94cBcQB2kKGrHqMOKikEzWkeEoisBM7CpjbSQ0_12.jpg

made by pro street lightning out of san diego about $225 shipped

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How bout BlackMax from the old site.

attachment.php

Wow! Looks like I've just found the type of grille I should get!
I think horizontal billet and mesh look more street / race. Vertical billet looks more truck / big rig / offroad. I like it much better. Also looks closer to the Navi grille, which i've always loved.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have 2nd gen...click on the link i provided on my earlier post today to see how it looks on 2nd gen