Gorilla Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryoung57

Reaction score
Are these correct? It’s the part number that matches, but the seat seems much smaller than stock.

GAU-K6TS-14150BGR

IMG_4603.jpeg

BMW2FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For sure not the right ones. There is a part from Gorilla that has the wide seat like the lug in the right (believe they call it the 45 degree or wide cone) which is what you need. The smaller cone will dig into the rim.

HILLY

Reaction score
Unless you're really going for the spline, these are what I got a few months back to replace my swollen nuts. I originally bought a set from somewhere that had a smaller surface area like the ones pictured above and after doing a test install it was a definitely no-go with the lack of surface area. The thread type for reference is M14x1.5.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unless you're really going for the spline, these are what I got a few months back to replace my swollen nuts. I originally bought a set from somewhere that had a smaller surface area like the ones pictured above and after doing a test install it was a definitely no-go with the lack of surface area. The thread type for reference is M14x1.5.

Nice find, good price.

Tuck

Reaction score

Gorilla Wheel Locks 96641BDX. Double check these. I think they are the ones I got for mine but don't have the package anymore. I'll see if it's on the lock code card when I get home.

Last edited:

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Good stuff. The ones in this link are a little longer than the Ford ones but not annoyingly so.

PXL_20231111_165612202-X2.jpg

Before:
PXL_20231111_165328728-X2.jpg

After:
PXL_20231111_170140144-X2.jpg