Has anyone tried the Pedal Commander?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Okay so I'm just going to throw this out here. Who's tried the pedal commander?? We've been installing them on our vehicles and they seem to work very well in getting rid of the throttle lag. I know they just change the throttle mapping but hey seems to work...…

Just trying to see what the rest of you think.....

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay so I'm just going to throw this out here. Who's tried the pedal commander?? We've been installing them on our vehicles and they seem to work very well in getting rid of the throttle lag. I know they just change the throttle mapping but hey seems to work...…

Just trying to see what the rest of you think.....

I have a 2015 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4 - purchased new.

It has no throttle lag.

What vehicles are you having throttle lag on?

CM Saw Dust

Reaction score
Yes I installed the pedal commander on my 19 expedition and it works great! I noticed that when I put the truck in sport mode the transmission was really rough. Not with the pedal commander!!! Its ALL throttle response and man is it quick!

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
On some of ours that we eliminated the ccd drive modes it seems to have brought them back and livening up the truck. We haven't messed with tunes on the trucks yet but I'm sure that would do the same for the throttle response.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve heard good things about them, it used personally. Used to see hemi guys saying they really helped. Ones I drove had noticeable lag so anything would help those out. I don’t find the expy to be that disconnected so haven’t given though to a purchase.