Helwig stabi.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for half assed post. 40k on a 2019 xlt. Placing an order for front and rear sway bars. Would one replace the attachments also. Swaybar bar end links?

OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If reusing the stock links, don’t use an impact on them and observe the torque specs.
Edited by moderator: Keep your comment out of the quote box (above marked by line on left) to not have your comment hidden at end of quote. End edit
Thanks for the reply. I do plan on ordering the pair. Planning to have a suspension shop do the install.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do have plans on ordering them thru a suspension shop and do the install. Just curious about purchasing the links as well. I just noticed my right front shock leaking and plan to have all 4 replaced at Ford along with an alignment.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry..........Big hands small phone. What can I say.

I have that problem too.

There a big thread here on the links to buy. I forget model numbers of end links but I bought moog for the rear and energy suspension for front (fronts requiee a little trimming see the post for details). If you need help feel free to pm me.

Edit.... search hellwig and you should see it.

OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did order front and rear sway bars. Takes 4 to 6 weeks I was told. They said due to making them. I think BS. The company is here in California. So.........

cmurphy2

Reaction score
I would use OEM links. I tried Moog and started clicking in less than 5K miles.