Hikari led bulbs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freddy aguila

Reaction score
Just finished replacing headlight bulbs with some led hikari hb3 bulbs. What a pain in the ass!! I have changed my share of bulbs in my life but for some reason I had the hardest time with installing these. I thought my f150 was a pain!! The passenger side a little easier than the drivers side. I will upload some pics once it gets darker.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just finished replacing headlight bulbs with some led hikari hb3 bulbs. What a pain in the ass!! I have changed my share of bulbs in my life but for some reason I had the hardest time with installing these. I thought my f150 was a pain!! The passenger side a little easier than the drivers side. I will upload some pics once it gets darker.
Following..

Why hikari, if I may ask

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How many people are you going to blind at night? ;)
Shouldn’t blind any of its direct replacement with no lift on his truck. I’m running SL1 Diode dynamic lows and highs LED on both my Expeditions and have never been flashed for lights

ETC13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed the Alla lighting highs, lows and fogs in mine. Match the pattern of stock Halogens very well and a huge difference over the Halogens.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

freddy aguila

Reaction score
Ok..so took a drive with the new Hikari LEDs. Much better than stock. Didn't blind any oncoming coming traffic so that was good. Just ordered the matching dogs. I attached some pics.

1st pic- low beams only
2nd pic- low and high beams
3rd pic- low and fogs

20200331_210304.jpg

20200331_210309.jpg

20200331_210314.jpg

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How many people are you going to blind at night? ;)
Why would he blind anyone? They aren't in halogen housings. I've yet to get flashed by anyone. The level is the same as the halogens so I don't why it would be a problem.

Randy_270

Reaction score
Why would he blind anyone? They aren't in halogen housings. I've yet to get flashed by anyone. The level is the same as the halogens so I don't why it would be a problem.

Exactly!

I’ve even had my Expedition slightly squatted from towing my enclosed trailer and never been flashed with my Hikari low beams.

osteodoc08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get flashed all the time with my factory set up. Of course the auto hi/lo beam does it’s fair share of flashing folks. Annoying.