How many owners out there with no major issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OG POPS

Reaction score
2013 90,000 miles, front rotors and pads, rear rotors and pads, 2 batteries and a bad moonroof track which I am dreading replacing because of the headliner removal. other than that no problems, Knock on wood. and 1 set of tires.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a running board that failed. One rear door didn’t fully shut, about an eighth of an inch. Id say those were pretty minor and don’t qualify as major. I’m pretty happy so far, 27k miles.

steve3591

Reaction score
Mine is a 2022 but only 5000 miles. Only had it for 14 months after 10 month wait. Not 1 problem yet.
Can anyone tell me what ford streaming is for and how to use it. Can’t find it in manual.
This is our 4th expedition and have loved them all.

Old Dog

Reaction score
2022 4x4 Platinum Max 12000 miles no problems at all. Dealer oil changes with full synthetic oil at 5000 mile intervals.

PhoenixRizez

Reaction score
I agree with other posts saying you’ll likely get a skewed “polling” result here. Because if you’re here at all, you either have a problem, are looking for accessory ideas / suggestions, are waiting for your ordered Expy, you’re an Expedition fanatic, or you have a very boring life and this board is your excitement for the day .

Normal daily driver Expy owners with no problems aren’t normally on here.

That being said, I’ve have my ‘22 Expy Limited 304A SPP 4x4 (ordered 3/22, received 11/22) for 14 months now (17,500 miles) and it has functioned flawlessly.

The only issue on the boards that I sorta have is the front speaker cover warping just a tiny bit, but not even enough to bother me at all.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 with 55,000 miles has been flawless. FLAWLESS!! Absolutely nothing. Original battery, tires and brakes. I do think we will be doing brakes next month (or March) when it goes in for service. Not looking forward to that bill. I keep kicking around trading it, though I don't know for what. Nothing excites me....nothing. Then I stop and think that this is almost one of the best vehicles I've ever owned (and I have had a lot and normally never this long) and I think why? Why should I trade it? I might just throw tires on it this summer, extend my extended warranty another two years and keep it.

Last edited:

kryichek

Reaction score
My 2021 with 47k miles. So far so good. Just standard maintenance.

Every once in a while the driver side 2nd row door window doesn't roll all the way up. Haven't been able to figure out a pattern since it doesn't happen all the time. Probably only happened about 5 times.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 with 55,000 miles has been flawless. FLAWLESS!! Absolutely nothing. Original battery, tires and brakes. I do think we will be doing brakes next month (or March) when it goes in for service. Not looking forward to that bill. I keep kicking around trading it, though I don't know for what. Nothing excites me....nothing. Then I stop and think that this is almost one of the best vehicles I've ever owned (and I have had a lot and normally never this long) and I think why? Why should I trade it? I might just throw tires on it this summer, extend my extended warranty another two years and keep it.
I have thought about trading mine, with minimal issues (leaking shocks), but keep coming back to the only vehicle I'd trade it for is another Expedition MAX (which offers no advantage over the one I have!)