How many watts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a good Kenwood pakage at Best Buy for $100 with two 12' subs and one 2-channel 350 watt amp. So that puts about 175-ish watt's to each sub. With a stock HU and everything else stock.

Is that enough wattage for a nice bass level. Nothing crazy, just a lil bass. Thanks. :)

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
should be just fine, it will definetly give songs more depth thats forsure, IDK how you live without a sub of some sort in the truck, you will love it!

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha okay thanks. And just got a few hundred from selling my stock rims. :)

ExpyPlowGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For $100 I'd buy that package if I didn't already have gear. Like blu said it won't be crazy bass with the 350 watt amp but enough to give you some decent kicks.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you really wanted to you could just wire one up as a 350watt and sell the second sub for like 50 bucks or somthing, but I like the dual setup

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't forget you can run in series or parallel so depending on if the amp can run lower ohm ratings you can double your power in essence... 350 watts means nothing what is the RMS ratings? 100 watts of clean power and efficient speakers can make you go blind! LOL and deaf - sure you won't win the biggest boom contests but it can crank!

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know what your asking, but you didn't really give us enough answer.
Quick answer would be yeah, that is probably enough watts.

If you want a good answer, give me the model numbers on the subs and amp. Also tell me how much room you have for a box.

If you do that, I can give you a much better answer and better advice.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cant beat that deal...something is better than nothing and you can always upgrade...

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If your getting it for 120 off of what it is listed.....yeah ide hop on that right away!