How much gas your Expedition use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I definitely need an exhaust and an actual CAI. I only have a drop in filter, and no Gott's Mod. I'm hoping to get a tuner, a catback, a high flow Cat and a CAI by the 1st of the year. It would be nice if I could see 18mpg city. I've heard stories of nearly 30mpg hwy... Sounds mythical but we shall see.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I definitely need an exhaust and an actual CAI. I only have a drop in filter, and no Gott's Mod. I'm hoping to get a tuner, a catback, a high flow Cat and a CAI by the 1st of the year. It would be nice if I could see 18mpg city. I've heard stories of nearly 30mpg hwy... Sounds mythical but we shall see.

when we brought ours home we avg 18.9 IIRC with 2 big mountain passes running 75 so you can get their

csharpe3

Reaction score
I hope you get some perspective if you look at this list from Bloombergs
Pain at the pump

I made the link to start with my country...

That is a good visual but the article says your country is the 10th biggest consumer of gasoline. that seems to indicate that your medium income is high enough to offset the cost or other goods are so much cheaper that it works out.

After doing some research I found out that that is not the case and you guys get the shaft in almost every area. But at least your not fat.:burnout:

Price differences #1

Price Differences #2

Indices Difference Info
Consumer Prices in Sweden are 38.91% higher than in United States
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Sweden are 26.17% higher than in United States
Rent Prices in Sweden are 3.63% lower than in United States
Restaurant Prices in Sweden are 56.19% higher than in United States
Groceries Prices in Sweden are 27.08% higher than in United States
Local Purchasing Power in Sweden is 23.97% lower than in United States

Anders

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After doing some research I found out that that is not the case and you guys get the shaft in almost every area. But at least your not fat.:burnout:
But we have a King!
But seriously, a Ford Expedition is not the most economical vehicle in good old Sweden: Gas 100% more expensive. Insurance 1200 USD and traffic tax 875 USD/year.
But me and the old lady just look at each other and smile with delight when we hit the road. ITS WORTH IT!

gkelly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To ****in much! But I love my truck so I deal

deltaman 9

Reaction score
Have not had mine all that long but comparing gas put in to the display and adding fuel it seems in town to be getting about 12-13, on a longer run of 80 miles 15-17.

I did not buy for economy but comfort and it delivers that and power-not towing but I am going to have to break the spare loose as cannot tell actual inflation---spent some time today reconnection of the wires for the rear defroster which I think will not function until it gets a bit colder.

If you want gas mileage, my 94 Explorer got about 17 on the road, get what you pay for. Eighty dollars of Canadian fuel today and (I think this EB has a 30 gallon tank) is a bit over three quarters.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
we had a 97 explorer after getting rid of the expy in my sig. it had the 5.0 V8, what a gutless pig hardly could pull our boat anyways it 14 on the hiway and 12 around town

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get a solid 13+ around town and my last road trip was 17 with the cruise set at 70. A/C on and flying over the hills! If I were to slow down (haha yeah right) I could get 18-19 on the highway.