How Much Money (& Time Delay) to Delete Green Interior from '22 Timberline Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With all due respect here gents I'd say a "Major Fail" is a little dramatic.
Same,
With all due respect putting a real Disney Phone # in a thread to make a joke is either SPAMMING or A major fail. (Dramatics intended)

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
With all due respect here gents I'd say a "Major Fail" is a little dramatic. Kind of like complaining about the beige trim an paint accents on an Eddie Bauer. The two Cypress interior options are Ford's Timberline DNA expressions. I do have an idea... Call (407)393-5277 and make your wishes known there... It's Ford of Disney World and the place where dreams come true.
Maybe I should have said it is a major fail for those of us that otherwise loved the timberline. So, you may be right and it might not be a major fail for Ford. The only way to really know is to wait and see what interior colors they offer in the Timberline for 2023 or 2024. I hate it when it takes years to prove myself right.

As and FYI for future posts, I prefer to simply wave my magic wand.:superhack:

rvmode

Reaction score
Same,
With all due respect putting a real Disney Phone # in a thread to make a joke is either SPAMMING or A major fail. (Dramatics intended)
Certainly not "SPAMMING" and Super Moderator credentials hold more weight than mine (here in this forum) on the dramatically intended "Major Fail" label.

I guess someone called the principals office on a joke I stand behind with having one intention... Being Funny. Don't forget to laugh people. Although, I won't dare share links... Clinical trials have proven laughter to be highly effective and nearly side effect free (hiccups).

Question for the Super Moderator. In general is posting a real phone # against Ts&Cs?

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wasn’t there, but this video from the Chicago Auto Show sure makes it look like dark green.

Raiti’s Rides

Attachments

• 9F29E032-AC3E-437E-8773-1D5542FD1FAA.jpeg
    9F29E032-AC3E-437E-8773-1D5542FD1FAA.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 29

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wasn’t there, but this video from the Chicago Auto Show sure makes it look like dark green.

Raiti’s Rides
Wait...it appears they had an expedition available open to look into, in Chicago!!!:favorites68: All they had in Pittsburgh was a timberline model that they placed on a stage and no one could get near it!!! And to add insult to injury they had the windows tinted so dark it was hard to see into.:mad:

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back to the original subject, a quick review of the Canadian Fleet order sheet I saw two days ago (no, I am not in Canada :D ), it appears fleet orders for the Expedition do not reopen till August 2022. So if you want to cancel your order, expect more delays and a several thousand dollar uptick in your costs 5+ months down the road.

Bill

PS: Have you thought about aftermarket seat covers in the color of your choice?

OP
OP
T

Timberline

Reaction score
--------
"More concerning is your assertion that you will be looking at the interior for 15 years or more. I don’t think this is a vehicle you should be planning on having that long of a relationship with. Not that you couldnt keep it that long,… but I think you will be spending major dollars to keep one of these out past 15 years."
--------
My current Expedition is at 22 years and still counting.
It's just a car, they are not 'that' expensive to keep running, unless you do zero maintenance and/or have no understanding of science/physics.

Maybe I would have to spend a few thousand dollars on replacing the **** bang fancy LCD screens at some point, but beyond that, it's essentially the same car as my 2000 Expedition.
I do wish it was something different though.
I need a second vehicle for a variety of reasons, and I'd prefer not to wait 2 (or 3) years for delivery of one of the new electric SUVs (that are still only barely big enough).

Silly if I have to wait another year for Ford to add a 'non-green' interior to the vehicle that would serve my needs today.
But... maybe by then something unexpected (and electric) would become available, even though current delivery dates suggest not.

OP
OP
T

Timberline

Reaction score
Wow, wizbang was censored unless I change spelling of wiz (presuming it is not being censored in this followup post as well). :)