ITS BEEN AWHILE! lots of stuff completed on my to do list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@WHO...i just noticed that you switched the turn signal lenses...what bulb did you put in for the amber...i still have white in mine...

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice...i'm look'n at a 3rd LED brake light on ebay just like yours too!!! same taste down to the rims!!!

BE CAREFUL! mine was $30 but there was a crappy foam seal on it when i got it and i didnt realize how bad it was till the first time it fogged up! so some rtv fixed her right up and it works like a champ!

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@WHO...i just noticed that you switched the turn signal lenses...what bulb did you put in for the amber...i still have white in mine...

i changed them out then had to do the test drive, i noticed when i turned the turn signal on it was still white! (you think i'd notice when i changed it)

chinabay! it was a amber t10 but it was one of the 2 tier bulbs like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T10-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2314b5141f

this style bulb (lights up the housing pretty good), this isnt the seller i got it from