JLT Oil Seperator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ye$$ Ford only Recommend$ any ecoboo$t or any DI engine effected by carbon build up ha$ the entire head replaced. I *cough* $$$$$$$ wonder why they’d $ay $uch a thing in$tead of ju$t having the things cleaned up. They also don’t want you putting on a catch can which BTW has been proven to greatly benefit these engines.

Last edited:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ye$$ Ford only Recommend$ any ecoboo$t or any DI engine effected by carbon build up ha$ the entire head replaced. I *cough* $$$$$$$ wonder why they’d $ay $uch a thing in$tead of ju$t having the things cleaned up. They also don’t want you putting on a catch can which BTW has been proven to greatly benefit these engines.
Since I have the 8 year 100K mile extended warranty, I'm not going to put on a catch can. I did switch to full synthetic after the first 1000 miles, which he mentioned later on towards the end of the video.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I ordered directly from JLT for $139. https://www.jlttruecoldair.com/ZenC...ucts_id=1105&zenid=gm52i1lbcchj0nsgjbf6pvu1h0

That is the minimum price you will see. You might be able to get a little cheaper on American Muscle or LMR with one of their coupons if the order is over $100.

I ordered directly because they are about an hour away from my home and I knew UPS would deliver in one day.
Got mine on today! 55D6C684-92B8-45F4-AAB8-A3DEC4E1AD5D.jpegI live 20 minutes from JLT shop so I got mine for $119 in store. It’s pretty cool and real easy to install

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these

Casflynn

Reaction score
I just installed one of these over the weekend, what did you guys do with the heater line coming in from the firewall? Seems to be either push them down a little with the can or push them back. I bent my bracket a little forward then zip tied the heater lines together so they wouldn’t rub on the can. Mine is the 3.0 version of that matters, maybe if you guys had the smaller 2oz version it was different. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk