let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think we have about 14 or 15 inches now. The snow this morning was heavy and wet and I found out my Expedition doesn't like that kind of snow. I couldn't make it up my driveway this afternoon so I had to get the snowblower out.

I did get to play around in 4WD Low today. The air suspension pumps way up about 3-4 inches higher than normal.

As of 7:00 PM our county is under a state of emergency. They don't want anybody driving until after 6:00 PM tomorrow. No work tomorrow.

We got about 13" and they lifted the level 3 emergency so we can go out again but it's -6° and -30°ish with the wind chill right now so I think I'll just stay indoors for now

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I think my expeditions trying to make its own protective cocoon or something lol.uploadfromtaptalk1389048050142.jpg

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's awesome Mike :) Free the Expy!!

Bring 'em up; here's a campsite my son and I set-up one summer:

campsite2.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got about 13" and they lifted the level 3 emergency so we can go out again but it's -6° and -30°ish with the wind chill right now so I think I'll just stay indoors for now

We are at -14 with -40 wind chills in Fort Wayne. I went out this morning and drove around still in 4WD Low. It was about -12 then and not so windy. My doors froze shut after I stopped at the office for about an 1-1/2 hours.