Looks like Bilstein is now making 5100s for the 15-19s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iamsam1117

Reaction score
Even the KYB is more firm also, I'd recommend either Blistein or KYB if upgrading your shocks and putting on a 3/2 lift kit.

I can’t speak specifically for the ones listed as I don’t have them but I can only imagine they are.
My 5100s and 4600s are much more firm (a good thing in my book) the braking is also substantially improved as there is pretty much zero nose dive when you hit the brakes giving a much quicker and solid brake response.

Penumbra

Reaction score
18-19s
Front Part# 24-285056
Provides 0-1.6” of lift
Rear Part# 24-285063
Provides 0-1.5” of lift

Part numbers are the same for 15-17s
But only provide 0-1” of lift for the front.

I am guessing one will still have to run a spacer if you want to run 33”+ tires.
Not sure how well that would work on 5100s as they generally have a longer shock body than OEM shocks.

You can view my posts for pics and more information of my offset but Ilm running these on stock suspension w/o issues and I tow.

285/60/20 ...it's posted...which is a 33.46" diameter and 3/8" wider than stock

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can view my posts for pics and more information of my offset but Ilm running these on stock suspension w/o issues and I tow.

Are you saying you’re running a 285/60/20 on stock suspension? And I can’t seem to find what offset you’re running.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Nvm. 20x9 +25s. Found it

Penumbra

Reaction score
29814B69-EA56-4A77-909B-DA9AF020623B.jpeg And highly recommend brake upgrade minimum rotors and HD pads as the oversized tires affect the braking considerably. I have Ford recommended Stoptech cryos and use Hawk reds up front and yellows in rear. Night and day braking performance less upgrading to a 4 or 6 piston with a larger rotor which is big bucks.

Last edited:

Penumbra

Reaction score
I have run my tires at max pressure for over 30 years. Don’t listen to the kids at Discount tire regurgitating information from a training handbook. I have circled the US in many types of vehicles in every weather condition and my job sites are often war zones and mud holes for topography. Never been stuck, my vehicles handle with precise response and my tread always wears even. I always get the 80psi???are you sure??? As an engineer major products are under engineered and the given spec on a product is given with max tolerances in mind for regular use unless noted otherwise. Your vehicle handles as it should at max psi for the given tire. Running an under inflated tire is dangerous at high speeds not allowing quick crisp maneuvering...there is roll in the tire and this is not only unsafe at high speed curves on mountains but actually will damage your tire and cause uneven wear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik