LOTS of error codes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JPT619

Reaction score
Update - third time is a charm. Dealer replaced a speed sensor, we picked up the vehicle, and no issues since. Frustrating experience, especially with our first Ford purchase, but glad it seems to be resolved. Dealer service adviser actually called this morning to make sure everything was still working.

Service experience progression seems to be 1) Let us know if it happens again, 2) We spent 5 minutes looking at it, this might fix it, 3) We actually need to fix it now. Unfortunately, this approach doesn't seem limited to cars.... But, in defense of the dealer, they did seem to get it fixed now, so back to enjoying the vehicle. Other than this unfortunate initial quality issue, we absolutely love the Expedition. Super comfortable, drives great, my 6'3" son has plenty of room in the 3rd row seat. While on the site here, I've read some other reviews of the new Expedition, and can't believe some of the complaints. It is all subjective, but we are really happy with it.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's sad when I read so many times here about dealership mechanics not knowing much more than basic repair garages. Ford has ongoing training for their techs, I believe it's the owners trying to save money on the additional training costs.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk