Conflicted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm the local area, there's only like 3, and 2 of them are 19s and they I dnt want a 19 for seatbelt reasons

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@dlcorbett ......your summation is about exactly how I feel and what I found. Dead on for me. Spent part of the summer looking for a Expy replacement. I liked the Palisade, but to me, it was meh and a step DOWN from the Expy. If I was replacing my wife's RAV4 (with a 100K trouble free miles), it would be a brain dead decision. I like the LX600, but not the price. Wasn't even a consideration.

At this point, I have one more year on the extended warranty and so far, no issues. I plan to keep it thru this time next year and see. Maybe buy another two year extended warranty (there's a thread about that somewhere on here) and then decide. Like someone else said, it doesn't really leave the garage much, so maybe I'll hang on instead of spending $50K+.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1 year and the new 5th Gen is out and the new hybrid Expy, many more choices.
Get a new engine/motor, but wonder how many items will be "deleted". No passenger seat heater for you! but for real, I want diesel electric options, if a locomotive can hit 500Ton/Miles/Gal, a 3cyl diesel electric could be sweet!

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are detonating for some reason. A few forums mbrs already had this happen to them (while driving). Idk if it's only 19s, but its still nerve wracking.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm the local area, there's only like 3, and 2 of them are 19s and they I dnt want a 19 for seatbelt reasons
Can you link to your original thread on the problem?
What were the error messages that came up when this happened?
Did your vehicle completely die (engine stopped) when the problem happened or did the engine go to idle?
If it went to idle, if you turned it off and then back on did the vehicle restart normally after that?

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member