Michelin Latitude Tour HP 275/60R20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonPaul

Reaction score
Tire shopping time. Was looking at my choices to replace the stock hankook 275/55R20s.

Thinking about up sizing to 275/60R20s.

anyone try the Michelin latitude tour HPs on their expy? I loved these tires on my wife’s Mazda.

Main use is family hauling and commuting. Occasionally pulling a 7x16 cargo trailer and rarely off road.

cmurphy2

Reaction score
I went with that size in a Defender LXT M/S and happy. I had this in the stock size and the 275/60 R20 after a lift.

If you have power running boards and don’t lift or level it, you will likely rub with a 33 in diameter tire. I have a 3/2 readylift and a tune that included adjusting the speedometer (and I believe shift points) for the slightly larger tire.

If you go to the actual Michelin website they don’t include the latitudes as recommend tires for this vehicle which maybe due to the lower load rating and touring tire (softer ride less tread depth etc).

You can compare both the defender and latitude (or other tires) on tire rack and see the specs and reviews for both.

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/CompareTires.jsp#0

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKH13

Reaction score
I run Cooper Discover SRX Black 275/55R20s 117H on my 09 Limited AWD and it goes anywhere in rain, snow or dry and I love em. Had em for 2 years now. I put up to 2 thousand pounds in it and they handle it at hi-way speeds. They are American made.