Mirror blind spot ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aziz

Reaction score
Hi my expedition 2019 limited my blind spot mirror is yellew dots BLIS.jpg
but i saw many expedition with yellow two cars blind light ?? unnamed.png

OP
OP
aziz

aziz

Reaction score
What can i do to to turn on the two cars light lake the secend picture

hellohithere

Reaction score
Buy a GM. Haha

Expis just do the dot.

I have a 2018 with the dot as well. However, Ford made a change either in 2020 or 2021 to the Expedition blind spot monitoring lights. The updated ones no longer have the dot. The entire blind spot monitoring icon lights up instead.

Edit: Found a YouTube video of a 2020 Expy. Watch the blind spot monitoring light come on at 2:12

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2018 with the dot as well. However, Ford made a change either in 2020 or 2021 to the Expedition blind spot monitoring lights. The updated ones no longer have the dot. The entire blind spot monitoring icon lights up instead.

Edit: Found a YouTube video of a 2020 Expy. Watch the blind spot monitoring light come on at 2:12

Well color me embarrassed…I had no idea they updated the light on the newer models.
Thanks for the info!!

hellohithere

Reaction score
Well color me embarrassed…I had no idea they updated the light on the newer models.
Thanks for the info!!

I only know because I happened to notice it on another Expedition passing me. I've always thought the dot on our 2018s was a bit too small! If you guys want more coverage from your mirror, I stuck these blind spot mirrors from Amazon on the outer lower portion of each mirror. The curve almost matches the factory mirror.

IMG-9370.jpg