Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgb113

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New member here with a very similar experience another member posted about in 2021.
Owned my 2014 expedition for about a year never had any issues with it. Two weeks ago I had similar experience, Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit. I was about home and turned off the vehicle. Re started it after a few minutes and everything was back to normal. 3 days later it happened again. Exactly the same thing. 3 days later, again! Anyone have any suggestions?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone! New member here with a very similar experience another member posted about in 2021.
Owned my 2014 expedition for about a year never had any issues with it. Two weeks ago I had similar experience, Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit. I was about home and turned off the vehicle. Re started it after a few minutes and everything was back to normal. 3 days later it happened again. Exactly the same thing. 3 days later, again! Anyone have any suggestions?

Scan the vehicle for any fault codes.

Inspect the battery terminal connectors and posts - clean as needed. Note if you remove one or more of the cables, you may erase any stored fault codes.

Check the condition of the battery.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire