My 2022 Expedition Limited Max is BUILT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where are you coming up with Washington DC?
Empire Ford is the closest to the general DC area since you have "Washington" as your location.

Empire Ford in NY state does not have that type of volume either, nor does the Washington, NJ dealerships, care to whittle it down to a state, or are you afraid someone might stalk you to find out the name of the dealership with "22 models, 13 4x4, 6 of those with HD tow" on the lot or on order? For me, I'm just trying to assist a neighbor who is not web savvy, who wants one NOW and does not want to wait to order one.

Last edited:

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Empire Ford is the closest to the general DC area since you have "Washington" as your location.

Empire Ford in NY state does not have that type of volume either, nor does the Washington, NJ dealerships, care to whittle it down to a state, or are you afraid someone might stalk you to find out the name of the dealership with "22 models, 13 4x4, 6 of those with HD tow" on the lot or on order?

Damn, should have thought more about this actually. Dude is afraid to list good old Koon's.

That is the same dealer that notified their Lightning reservation holders that there will be a $30,000 ADM on all vehicles and surprised a Bronco order with $10,000 ADM at time of delivery. Maxx, You don't have to be secretive. If you would have said Koon's in the beginning and not shared it is 10 minutes from your home no one would care. there is a solid +1M on that side of DC, no one is hunting you down.

maxxplatinum9137

Reaction score
Yeah I can see you are one to believe everything you read on the internet and that you’re already stalking me based off your incorrect assumption of my “location.” Creeper status! BTW none of my details are accurate. I keep my personal info to myself and make up my own info online for cybersecurity purposes. Good luck with your searching!

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I can see you are one to believe everything you read on the internet and that you’re already stalking me based off your incorrect assumption of my “location.” Creeper status! BTW none of my details are accurate. I keep my personal info to myself and make up my own info online for cybersecurity purposes. Good luck with your searching!
:roflsquared:

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
EXPEDITION MAX NE A08905
2022 EXPED. LTD STEALTH 4X4 EXTERIOR
LIMITED 7-PASSENGER AGATE BLACK METALLIC
3.5L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE INTERIOR
10SPD AUTO TRANS W/SLCTSHFT

INCLUDED ON THIS VEHICLE
EQUIPMENT GROUP 303A 4,670.00
PANORAMIC VISTA ROOF
STEALTH EDITION PACKAGE
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER
.22" BLACK-PNTD ALUM WHEELS
P285/45R22 A/S BSW TIRES
RUN BOARDS, BLK-PWR DEPLOY
BLACK HEADLAMP ACCENTS
2ND ROW CAPTAIN CHAIR SEATS NO CHARGE
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 100.00
FLR LNERS/CARPET MATS RWS 1&2 200.00
AUTO STOP-START REMOVAL - 50.00
HEAVY-DUTY TRAILER TOW PKG 795.00
CARGO MAT-REVERSIBLE 40.00
CCD W/SPORT TUNING SUSP 995.00
ROOF-RAIL CROSSBARS, BLACK NO CHARGE
CONTROLTRAC WITH 3.73 EDLS 1,100.00
ADVANCED CARGO MANAGER 335.00
15.5 LCD SCREEN W/TOUCH CAP 795.00
FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET NO CHARGE
Yours doesn’t list Suspension Road Preview. Shouldn't this have been included since you ordered and paid $995 for CCD?

Dworth

Reaction score
You do understand IP addresses, correct?

mlogan

Reaction score
This was fun until people had to get weird. Why do you post if you just want to heckle us for ordering what we want. More power to you if you find one on the lot.
Dang.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1